Digimon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon RPG

Site is inactive until further notice

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Digimon Xros Wars DVD Rentals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XREDXR
Normal
Normal

Digimon Xros Wars DVD Rentals  Empty
PostSubject: Digimon Xros Wars DVD Rentals     Digimon Xros Wars DVD Rentals  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:34 pm

Bandai Visual has announced that they will start providing DVD Rentals for Digimon Xros Wars, specifically volume 1-3 starting on April 22nd, 2011. It will be a total of 12 volumes and each volume contains 4 episodes. Each of them will be released in a per month basis except the first 3 ones which are set to be released on the same day.

So, well, I suppose this is the official DVD release? It makes little sense not selling them and just allowing to rent but we'll see.

Via: Bokutachi No Digital World

RV Storage Ontario
Scottsdale Homes
Back to top Go down
XREDXR
Normal
Normal

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Xros Wars DVD Rentals     Digimon Xros Wars DVD Rentals  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:18 am

So, well, I suppose this is the official DVD release? It makes little sense not selling them and just allowing to rent but we'll see.

Via: Bokutachi No Digital World

ecommerce
Agentur für Online Marketing
Back to top Go down
tammy
Normal
Normal

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Xros Wars DVD Rentals     Digimon Xros Wars DVD Rentals  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:02 am

Bandai Visual has announced that they will start providing DVD Rentals for Digimon Xros Wars, specifically volume 1-3 starting on April 22nd, 2011. It will be a total of 12 volumes and each volume contains 4 episodes. Each of them will be released in a per month basis except the first 3 ones which are set to be released on the same day.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Xros Wars DVD Rentals     Digimon Xros Wars DVD Rentals  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digimon Xros Wars DVD Rentals
Page 1 of 1